Level 5 Diploma In Financial Trading
Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Financial Trading:
- Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Financial Trading
- equivalent to a 2-year foundation degree
- Guided learning for qualification is 270 hours
- Total qualification time is 309 hours
- Financial markets & operations
- Financial products and associated risks
- financial trading techniques
- Daily fundamental analysis
- Daily technical analysis on at least 3 tradeable products
- Daily economic data analysis
- trade strategy generation
- detailed trade log
- end of day personal psychology analysis and entries
- 50 questions covering advanced level understanding of financial markets, operations and derivatives such as futures and options.
- 10 practical trading criteria thus requiring a good level or training in the practical application of financial markets trading theory.
- analysis of market derivatives and asset classes
- origins of futures
- components if futures contracts
- underlying markets of multiple derivative asset classes
- macro economics
- monetary policy
- fiscal policy
- economic data analysis
- theoretical and practical application of technical analysis
- Bond futures
- exchanges where bond futures are traded
- Commodities and commodity futures
- where commodity futures are traded
- Options theory
- STIRS - futures
- Equities and Indices Futures
- Futures specifications and where they are traded
Show your commitment to roles within financial services by pursuing this industry recognized qualification.
Delivered by professional training staff who have decades of financial markets trading experience each. Courses are delivered from a live trading floor.
Learn and train from a trader’s perspective utilising tier one professional trading tools with Direct Market Access to the major global derivatives exchanges.
Will suit those new to Financial Services as well as those looking to improve on their current financial services knowledge and experience.
The Level 5 Advanced Diploma is equivalent to a two-year foundation degree but is compressed into a high intensity 6 week course and is accredited under the Qualification Credit Framework (QCF), which is regulated by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OFQUAL).
Upon completion and passing students will be eligible for CISI Associate membership and thus being able to utilize the designatory letters ACSI after their name.
StartTypes of Financial Markets
StartThe Origins of the Futures Market
StartThe Futures Market
StartTypes of futures trading
StartTypes of Spreads
StartWhat are Shares?
StartWhat is Forex? (1:40)
StartWhat are Indices?
StartAssessment - Understand the operation of index markets and associated risk
StartWhat are commodities?
StartAssessment - Understand the operation of options and potential risk
StartTrading Government Bonds
StartTypes of Bonds by issuer
StartThe Main Futures exchanges
StartPrice and yield
StartAssessment - Understand the operation of different types of bond trading and associated financial risk
StartAssessment - Understand the operation of Short Term Interest Rates (STIRS) and associated risk
StartAssessment - Understand the operation of the commodities market and associated risk
StartAssessment - Understand the operation of foreign exchange trading and associated risk
StartAssessment - Understand how derivatives markets operate and how to analyse the market components